OFFICE COORDINATOR / MANAGER
Under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, the Office Coordinator/Manager will be responsible for the overall organization effectiveness and efficiency. The right candidate is an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Handles mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, POs and invoices.
- Covers Human Resources tasks.
- Organizes office operations and procedures.
- Manages relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Provides general support to staff.
- Ensures office efficiency is maintained by carrying out budgeting and planning.
- Performs review and analysis of special projects and keeps the management properly informed.
- Participates actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Ensures filing systems are maintained and current.
- Ensures security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Prepares operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Bachelor degree.
- Proven office management and administrative experience.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
How to apply
Email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
We'll contact you if we see a fit. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Vesalius Cardiovascular Inc, 2016